Mountain Dew Ice Cream
Tired of boring ice cream flavors? Try this Mountain Dew ice cream recipe for a fun twist on a classic treat.
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Mountain Dew soft drink
- Green food coloring (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from youtube.com
Start by freezing a mixing bowl for at least an hour. The colder your bowl, the better! Add heavy cream and whisk on high until it forms stiff peaks.
Fold in sweetened condensed milk. (Don’t over mix)
Fold in Mountain Dew and then add food coloring if you choose. Place in a freezer safe, air tight bowl for at least 4 to 6 hours.
Scoop and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Guacamole Onion Rings 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Poke Cake 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Lemon Sour Cream Pie 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Pie 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
Review this recipe