4 Ingredient Peach Dumplings
- 1 can crescent rolls (8 count)
- 1 can peach halves in light syrup, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut peaches in half.
Unroll crescent rolls and roll each peach in a crescent roll. Place in an 8x8 baking dish or casserole dish.
Combine melted butter with ⅔ cup of reserved peach syrup. Pour over rolls.
Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve warm with ice cream.
You'll also love
- Wild Rice Ground Beef Casserole 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Crispy Sea Salt & Vinegar... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Rhubarb... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Banana Bread from Cake Mix 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Peach Cream Cheese Pie 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Peach Pie 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy Vegan Butternut Squash... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)