Homemade cashew brittle is so easy to make, and so delicious! Buttery, sweet and full of cashews, this will be a favorite holiday treat!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups Karo syrup
- 2/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cashews
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
In a medium size saucepan, bring water, sugar and Karo to a soft ball, 230°F on a candy thermometer.
Add butter and stir while bringing to a hard crack, 300°F on a candy thermometer.
Remove from heat and add soda, salt and cashews. Quickly pour onto non-stick foil.
You will need to pull it with tongs to get a thin texture. Let cool and break into pieces.
You'll also love
- Peachy Berry Tart 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Omelet Rollups or Roulade with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Raspberry Filled Palmiers 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Chocolate Nutella Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
Review this recipe