Apricot Vinegar, Fig, Sweet Pepper, and Romaine Salad
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- 1/4 c apricot vinegar
- 2 T fig vinegar
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 small sweet peppers, one red, one yellow, and one orange
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 dried figs
- 4 black olives cured in olive oil & sliced
- 1 or 2 green onions, sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Slice the peppers into little rings.
Slice the figs in half and then cut into little strips
Slice the olives in half and then cut into little strips
Slice the green onions into 1/4 inch pieces
Take a few of the sliced pepper rings and dice them into tiny pieces.
Put the vinegars, olive oil, and tiny diced peppers into the salad bowl
Add the lettuce and toss well.
Top with the pepper rings, olives, and sliced figs.
You'll also love
- Crisp Catfish with Apple-Celery... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Tipsy Plums & Raspberries 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Figs Baked in Lambrusco 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Fresh Figs, Brie &... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Apricot Sour Cream Scones 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
Review this recipe