Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Almond Butter Sauce
Serving size: ½ cup (sauced) | Calories: 116.8 cal | Fat: 5.2g | Saturated fat: 0.7g | Carbohydrates: 16.7g | Sugar: 0.2g | Sodium: 95.8mg | Fiber: 2.3g | Protein: 1.5g | Cholesterol: 0mg
- The potatoes:
- 2 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- The sauce:
- 1 tbsp natural, creamy almond butter
- 4 tsp warm water
- 1/4 tsp chili garlic sauce
Adapted from cookincanuck.com
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2.In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer the potatoes to the prepared baking sheet.
3.Roast the sweet potatoes until they are tender and starting to brown, stirring occasionally, 25 to 30 minutes.
4.Transfer the sweet potatoes to a serving dish, drizzle with the sauce and cilantro. Serve.
1.In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the almond butter and warm water. Microwave for 10 seconds, then whisk in the chili garlic sauce until smooth.
You'll also love
- Brunch Egg and Sausage Soft Tacos 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Grapefruit Marmalade no pectin 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Lamb Meatballs with spiced tomato... 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Tammy's Crunchy Pumpkin Cake 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Taco Bell Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Root Beer Bourbon Sauce for Sweet... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (44 Votes)