Honey Lime Cilantro Chicken
An intriguing combination of citrus and sweet make this easy Honey Lime Cilantro Chicken dish a complete knockout!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cubes, crumbled
Adapted from knorr.com
Combine Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube and next 4 ingredients.
Place chicken in a large plastic bag and add Bouillon mixture.
Close bag and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill or broil chicken about 6 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, turning once.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ham Sandwiches... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Turbo Cooker Chicken Enchiladas 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken & Bean Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Key Lime Cheesecake Pancakes 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Ginger Turmeric Chicken 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Enchiladas for Two 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Lime & Mint Scallops with Red Onion 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard 4.5/5 (15 Votes)