A quick and simple meal the whole family will enjoy! Pork-n-Beans Chili topped with shredded cheese, sour cream and crackers. Yum!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 chili seasoning packet
- 1 can (15-ounce) can of tomato sauce
- 1 can (16-ounce) of pork n beans
- Sour cream
- Serve with: saltine crackers, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cook beef, then drain.
In a Dutch oven, add beef, seasonings, beans and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
Top with shredded cheese, sour cream and saltine crackers if desired. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Potato Soup Recipe (slow cooker) 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Skinny Salsa Chicken Taquitos 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Biscuit Sandwiches 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Jamie Eason's Turkey Meatloaf... 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Carl Buddig Dip 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Red Wine BBQ Chicken 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Peach Glazed Pork Chops 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato Leek Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)