Sweet Potato & Cabbage Slaw
Per Serving: cal. (kcal) 82, Fat, total (g) 6, sat. fat (g) 1, carb. (g) 7, Monosaturated fat (g) 3, fiber (g) 1, pro. (g) 1, vit. A (IU) 3401.32, vit. C (mg) 14.76, sodium (mg) 212, Potassium (mg) 104
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups coarsely grated peeled sweet potato, (about 1 large)
- 3 cups thinly shredded napa, or Savoy cabbage
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely minced serrano, or jalapeno pepper with seeds (optional)
Adapted from recipe.com
Whisk canola oil, lime juice, sesame oil and salt in a large bowl.
Add sweet potato, cabbage, scallions and serrano (or jalapeno), if using; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
MAKE AHEAD TIP: Refrigerate dressing and slaw separately for up to 1 day; toss together just before serving.
You'll also love
- Black-Eyed Peas and Greens with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- CANDIED BACON-WRAPPED PINEAPPLE 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Ginger, Beef, and Green Bean Stir... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Mexican Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- cabbage soup vitamix 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Oriental Broccoli (or Cabbage)... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)