Servings: 6 servings
Love this flexible recipe for fish cakes. Easy to make salmon cakes, shrimp cakes, crab cakes or tuna cakes with this basic recipe. Serve plain or on a bun as a sandwich.
- 1 (6-ounce) package Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Kraft Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 (5 or 6 ounce) cans fish; pick from crab, tuna, salmon or other
- 2 tablespoons Clausen Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice,
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
Mix stuffing mix, water, mayonnaise, fish, and the rest of the ingredients. Shape into 12 patties, using about 1/3 cup stuffing mixture for each patty. Refrigerate 1 hour. Cook patties, in batches, in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 6 minutes. or until golden brown on both sides, turning carefully after 3 minutes. Serve with a side of tartar or aioli sauce.