- 4 white fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place fish in aluminum foil packet with oil, garlic and lemon juice. Place fish packet in oven.
Mix the ricotta cheese with yogurt and stir in snipped chives.
When fish is done, remove and serve with ricotta/yogurt sauce.
This recipe yields 4 servings; recipe total 6.6 grams of carbs, per serving 1.6 grams of carbs.