Hot Chocolate Pancakes
Light and fluffy chocolate pancakes are perfectly prepared on a griddle and then topped with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, marshmallows and sprinkles. Serve with cup of hot chocolate or a freshly brewed cup of coffee. This recipe is the best way to wake up on any holiday or winter morning.
- 2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- chocolate-flavored syrup, warmed
- sweetened whipped cream
- miniature marshmallows
- chocolate candy sprinkles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from lifemadedelicious.ca
In large bowl, stir all ingredients except toppings with wire whisk until well blended.
Heat nonstick griddle to 375°F or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. (To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubbles jump around, heat is just right.) Brush with vegetable oil if necessary or spray with cooking spray before heating.
For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cupful batter onto hot griddle. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly on top and dry around edges. Turn; cook other side until light golden brown around edges.
Drizzle pancakes with chocolate flavored syrup; top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate candy sprinkles.
You'll also love
- Smoked Mozzarella Fondue 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Make-Ahead Chicken & Green Bean... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheap Chicken Curry 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole with Crispy... 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Never-Fail Divinity *(GOOD)* 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Blintz Souffle 4/5 (5 Votes)