Shrimp with Tomato and Chiles
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 20 large tail-on shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 sliced serrano chile
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 6 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 tbsp thinly slice fresh basil
1. Preheat grill to meium-high. On stove, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Ina bowl, toss shrimp, tomatoes, chile and garlic with pepper. Place mixture on na large retangle of heavy-duty foil. Gather edges to form a rim. Pour in wine, then gather and seal edges to form a packet.
2. Grill packet shaking occasionally, until shrimp are just pink and opaque, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove packet from frill. Let rest for 5 minutes.
3. Cook pasta for 2 minutes or according to package directions. Top with shrimp mixture and basil and serve.