Creamy Lemon Raspberry Pie
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 * 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) shortbread crumb crust
- 1/2 * 1/2 pint (about 1 cup) fresh red raspberries, divided
- 4 * 4 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 * 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 * 2 pkgs. (about 3.4 oz. each) lemon instant pudding and pie filling mix
- * Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 * 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- * Additional grated lemon peel (optional)
SPREAD raspberry jam over bottom of crust. Sprinkle 3/4 cup raspberries over jam.
BEAT cream cheese in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually add evaporated milk, pudding mixes and lemon peel. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in half of whipped topping. Spoon into crust; top with remaining whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining raspberries and additional lemon zest, if desired, just before serving.
You'll also love
- Raspberry-Lemon Shortbread Tart 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Banana Daiquiri 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eric Ripert's Phyllo Wrapped... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Avocado Toast with Maple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut-Cranberry Chews 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orangeade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lime Pear Gelatin Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)