Lime Pear Gelatin Salad
- 1 (.6 ounce) package sugar-free lime gelatin (NOTE: Can use ANY flavor of jello)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can pear halves in juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Whisk together the lime gelatin and boiling water in a large bowl until the gelatin dissolves.
2. Pour the mixture into the container of a blender, and add the pear halves and cream cheese. Cover and blend until smooth. (OPTION: Cut pears into small pieces, and do NOT blend in with remaining ingredients.)
3. Pour back into the bowl, and gently whisk in the whipped topping. Transfer to a mold or serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
4. To unmold, dip the mold briefly into hot tap water to loosen the gelatin, then invert onto a plate.