Highbush Cranberry Sauce - Spiced
The flavour of Christmas in a jar!
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- 8 Cups Cranberries
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Cloves
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Allspice
- 6 Cups Sugar
Cook with water, mash, and put through strainer.
Add other ingredients
Boil until done, stirring constantly.(Use the freezer test to check for doneness.)
Pour into half pint or pint jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace, and seal.
Process 5 minutes in a boiling water canner.
You'll also love
- Sweet and Spicy Sausage Rounds 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Patties with Stout Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Texas-Heat Potato Packet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sonia's Cream Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes and Pearl Onions 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mini Apple Crostatas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gingered Pear and Cranberry Trifle 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe