Sweet and Spicy Sausage Rounds
Rate this recipe
- 1 pound Kielbasa sausage, cut into 3/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2/3 cup blackberry jam
- 1/3 cup steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
Preparation time 5mins
1. Place all ingredients in CROCK-POT® slow cooker; toss to coat completely. Cook on HIGH 3 hours or until richly glazed.
2. Serve with decorative cocktail picks.
Makes 3 cups
You'll also love
Skillet Sausage Supper
Tlayudas (Grilled Tostadas with Chorizo, Tangy Guacamole and Fresh Cheese)