Roasted Potatoes and Pearl Onions
- 3 pounds red potatoes, well-scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (10 ounces) pearl onions, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves or thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- /34 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large shallow roasting pan (do not use glass baking dish or potatoes will not brown) with nonstick cooking spray.
Add potatoes and onions to pan; drizzle with oil. Combine basil, paprika, salt, rosemary and pepper in small bowl; mix well. Sprinkle over potatoes and onions; toss well to coat lightly with oil and seasonings.
Bake 20 minutes; toss well. Continue baking 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are browned and tender.
You'll also love
- Mini Apple Crostatas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry, Nut and Oatmeal Lace... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brie, Pear, and Walnut Braid 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gingered Pear and Cranberry Trifle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Carne Asada Tacos with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked eggplants with Tomatoes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)