Layered Brownie With Cream Cheese & Pudding
If your a brownie lover your'll love this Layered Brownie recipe with a layer of cream cheese and topped with chocolate pudding.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix, 3.9 ounces
- Whipped topping and chopped walnuts
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder; add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Stir in nuts.
Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spread over brownies.
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving.
Cut into squares; garnish with whipped topping and nuts.
Yield: 12-15 servings.
You'll also love
- 4-Ingredient Boston Cream Poke Cake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Nanny's Thanksgiving Dressing 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Indian Style Rice 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Gummy Bear Popsicles 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Bread Machine Mexican Sweet Bread 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.8/5 (138 Votes)
- Spicy Southwest-Style Louis Kemp... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- American Flag Berry Pie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)