St. Patrick's Day Mint Oreo Cookie Truffles
Impress your friends and family with these St. Patrick's Day Mint Oreo Cookie Truffles. So delicious and chocolatey!
- 1 (17-ounce) package Cool Mint Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 1 (8-ounce) package great value cream cheese, softened
- 1 (24-ounce) package chocolate bark, prefer Plymouth Pantry Almond Bark or chocolate candy melts
- Green candy melts or vanilla candy melts + green icing paste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from mommyskitchen.net
Break up Oreo cookies and place in food processor. Blend on highest speed until cookies are finely chopped.
Using a hand or stand mixer combine the cookie crumbs with cream cheese until well blended. Chill mixture in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Roll the mixture into 1" balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet. I used my small cookie scoop and scooped out enough of the mixture and then rolled into balls.
Place back into the refrigerator and chill for another 15 minutes to help retain shape when dipping in melted chocolate.
Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on the defrost setting of your microwave. Melt chocolate in 3 minute intervals until completely melted. You can also use a double boiler.
To make green colored swirls use melted white candy coating tinted with green icing paste or use green candy coating. I added the green coating to a small ziplock bag and cut off the tip.
Refrigerate or freeze truffles.
You'll also love
- Circus Animals Cookie Truffles 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Chiffon Pumpkin Pie with Almond... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Turkey Breast Stuffed with Italian... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Patriotic Cheesecake Pretzel Bites 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Maple Cream Fudge 4/5 (51 Votes)
- Bacon Chocolate Bark 4.3/5 (21 Votes)