Garlic Red Potatoes/Jen
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- grated Parmesan cheese
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place potatoes in an 9 x 13 inch baking dish, lined with tin foil to make an easy cleanup.
In a large bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; add
the potatoes and stir to coat.
Pour potatoes into the baking dish and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
Bake in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- TORTELLINI AND HAM 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- CARROT OATMEAL COOKIES 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Potato Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cedar Plank Cod with Spanish... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Breast with Balsamic... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey Roasted Red Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sautéed red potatoes, tomatoes,... 4/5 (1 Votes)