Herb, Garlic and Bacon Pork Loin
- 1 (5 pound) pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 fresh pearl onions, peeled
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
Rub the pork loin with olive oil and place in a roasting pan. Drape slices of bacon over the top. Combine the chicken stock, rosemary, thyme, basil, sage and garlic. Pour over the roast. Place onions around the sides. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Remove the lid or foil, and continue to bake for 30 minutes, or until the bacon is browned. Cook to at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You'll also love
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salisbury Steak With Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed Prime Rib 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yogurt-Mustard Potatoes finger food 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Lasagna Sausage Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked avocado with egg and bacon:... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Ranch chicken Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CROCK POT BBQ PORK LOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)