Crustless Cranberry Pie
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9 inch pie pan.
2. Combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Stir in the cranberries and the walnuts, and toss to coat. Stir in the butter, beaten eggs, and almond extract. If you are using frozen cranberries, the mixture will be very thick. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
You'll also love
- Bacon Breakfast Casserole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Medallions with Farro... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin and leek risotto 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Curried Coconut Soup with Chicken 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Crisp 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Prerun Smoothie: Cranberry Beet 4.5/5 (4 Votes)