Potatoes with Parmesan and Garlic
Slice potatoes, arrange in a cast iron pan, season with salt and spices, add dots of butter, add some cheese and bake until crispy. It's that simple, and they're delicious.
- 6 to 7 large red potatoes
- 5 to 6 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Brush bottom and sides of a baking dish or cast iron skillet with olive oil.
Using a mandolin or a sharp knife, slice potatoes crosswise into desired thickness. Arrange potato slices vertically and loosely in prepared dish or skillet.
Sprinkle garlic and Italian seasoning on top of potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Dot potatoes with butter. Cover skillet or dish with foil and bake for about 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Remove foil, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp.
You'll also love
- Classic New England Lobster Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan Baked Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carmel Apple Spice (Starbucks) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash with Sage Orzo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Lime Chicken fajitas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary Roasted chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOMS 0/5 (0 Votes)