Crockpot Pork Tenderloin, Potatoes, Carrots and Onions
- For Gravy:
- 1.5 lb pork tenderloin
- bag baby carrots
- 2 lbs yukon gold baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1.5 cups broth - beef, chicken, or vegetable
- Murals of flavor or other desired seasoning
- 1/4 cup flour/ 1 cup milk mixture
- 1 T Cornstarch/ 1 T cold water mixture (x 2 if needed for thickening)
Cover pork with seasoning. Place in bottom of slow cooker. Surround with vegetables. Add additional seasoning. Cover with broth. Cook on low x 8-10 hours or high x 4-6 hours.
Remove pork from pot to cool. Remove vegetables and place in warm oven to keep warm.
Pour remaining juice into pot on stove. Add flour/water mixture to thicken. Thicken additionally with cornstarch/water if needed.
Slice pork. Serve.
You'll also love
- Turkey Devonshire 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Brioche Bread Pudding (5... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Rhubarb Freezer Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Gratin (Farmhouse... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Hungarian Sausage Skillet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)