Personal Peach Pies
1/12th of recipe (1 mini pie): 47 calories, 0.5g total fat (<0.5g sat
fat), 55mg sodium, 10g carbs, 1g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 1g protein
SmartPoints® value 1*
HG Tip: If you're not serving all of these the same day they're made, don't add the filling to the wonton cups. Store
the cups at room temp in a sealable container or bag. Store the filling in the fridge in a sealed container, and fill the
cups right before serving.
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 12 small square wonton wrappers (stocked with the tofu in the refrigerated section of the
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 cups finely chopped peaches (fresh or thawed from frozen; no sugar added)
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 packet no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1 tbsp. light whipped butter or light buttery spread, room temperature
- Optional toppings: light whipped topping (like Skinny Truwhip or So Delicious Dairy Free CocoWhip!
- Light), additional cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from hungrygirl.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
Place a wonton wrapper into each cup of the muffin pan. Press it into the bottom and up along the sides.
Lightly spray wrappers with nonstick spray. Bake until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a nonstick pot, combine cornstarch with 1/2 cup water and stir to dissolve. Add all remaining
ingredients except butter. Set heat to medium. Stirring frequently, cook until peaches have slightly softened and
mixture is thick and gooey, 6 - 8 minutes.
Remove from heat, and stir in butter/buttery spread.
Spoon peach mixture into wonton cups, about 3 tbsp. each.