White Christmas Fudge
You'll be dreaming of this White Christmas Fudge long after the holidays are over, so keep this recipe handy! To keep the fudge fresh, separate each layer with wax paper and place it in an air-tight container lined with wax paper. Fudge can last several days at room temperature when kept out of sunlight.
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups (1 pound, 5.25 ounces) white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Red gel food coloring
- Green gel food coloring
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from qvc.com
Lightly spray the bottom of a 9" x 9" baking pan. Cut a piece of parchment paper into a 9" x 18" rectangle and line the pan, making sure that the paper sticks to the bottom and the edges overhang. (You'll use the excess paper to pull the fudge out of the pan.)
Place the condensed milk, butter, and salt into a medium-size saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until the butter is melted and the mixture is hot. Do not boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the chocolate and vanilla and stir until the chocolate has melted completely.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and quickly insert a bamboo skewer or toothpick into the red gel food coloring jar and dot the fudge about 12–14 times. Repeat the process with the green food coloring. (You'll need to dip the bamboo skewers or toothpicks at least 2 times each into the gel colorings to have enough color in the fudge.) As quickly as possible, with a clean toothpick, swirl the fudge until most of the color has blended and a pretty pattern has formed.
Press a piece of plastic wrap against the surface to prevent a skin from forming. Let it cool completely for at least 12 hours, or overnight.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Spicy Fried Mixed Nuts 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Shrimp Pad Thai 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple-Spice Bundt Cake with... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Olallieberry Iced Hand Pies (&... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Sweet Cream Cheese Noodle Kugel 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Gingerbread Cookies 4.4/5 (16 Votes)