Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge
Peanut butter swirl fudge is easy to make, and will be a family favorite! A little bit of chocolate semi-sweet chips are swirled in to give it the chocolate peanut butter taste!
- 1 (12-ounce) package peanut butter flavor chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (6-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
In large saucepan, melt peanut butter chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in peanuts. While the mixture is still hot, pour in the chocolate chips and stir until the mixture looks marbled.
Line an 8" pan with parchment paper and carefully pour in the fudge mixture. Using a spatula, smooth out the mixture. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto a cutting board, peel off the parchment, and cut into 1" squares.
You'll also love
- Easy Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Almond Roca 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Vegan Stuffing 4/5 (25 Votes)
- No Bake Pecan Coconut Praline... 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Manchego & Marcona Almond Cheese... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Molasses Applesauce Cookies 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- 50 Flavorful Popcorn Recipes 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Never-Fail Divinity *(GOOD)* 3.9/5 (7 Votes)