Tomato Tortellini Soup
Quick and easy dinner your family will love. Refrigerated tortellini are fast to cook in this creamy tomato soup base. Top with shredded parmesan cheese and serve with yummy crusty bread.
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (18 ounce) packages refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 (10-3/4 ounce) cans reduced-sodium condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups half-and-half, fat free is okay
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes or two tablespoons sundried tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Sauté garlic with the olive oil in a large stock pot until golden brown.
Add tomato soup, milk, half and half, chicken stock and spices.
Bring to a simmer. Once simmering, drop tortellini into the soup. Cook according to the package directions. Mine take about 8 minutes.
After tortellini are cooked, ladle into bowls and top with parmesan cheese and serve with crusty bread.
You'll also love
- Kiwi-Pineapple Smoothies 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- ￼Key Lime Pie 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Crack Potatoes or Loaded Potato... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Loaded Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Swedish Meatball Noodle Soup 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Cream Fettuccine... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Greek Potato and Tomato Bake 4.5/5 (39 Votes)