Sausage with White Beans and Tarragon
Easy and delicious. Photo is my own.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 small Italian sausage links (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 onion, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 15-ounce can white beans, rinsed
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the sausage and cook, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Wipe out the skillet and heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
Add the carrots, onion, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add the beans and wine and simmer for 5 minutes. Fold in the sliced sausage and tarragon.
You'll also love
- Lima Bean Soup 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Chips 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Dijon Pecan-Crusted Pork Loin 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Ciabatta and Sausage Stuffing 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage-Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Crockpot Black Bean Soup 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- White Bean Hummus 4.6/5 (8 Votes)