Olives stuffed with a mixture of blue cheese and cream cheese are an amazing appetizer for your next party. Serve on toothpicks to make it easy to serve and watch as your guests devour these rich and savory morsels. These olives can be made-ahead of your big party and left in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or you can just keep some on hand to munch on throughout the week.
- 3 ounces gorgonzola cheese or other blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 40 pitted whole green olives
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from bhg.com
In a medium mixing bowl beat gorgonzola cheese and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Stir in thyme and pepper.
Spoon cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitting with a small plain round tip. Pipe the cheese mixture into each olive. Spoon olives into a glass container.
Store olives in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Grilled Lamb Chops w/ Blueberry... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Seafood Diablo 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Bell Peppers 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemony Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Simple Granola Bars 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Raisin Cake Recipe 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Italian Dressing (sort of... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Nova Scotia Lobster Chowder 4.1/5 (10 Votes)