Simple Granola Bars
I made a grain-free version of these granola bars with my Satisfying Granola recipe. Great way to eat granola on the go.
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 cups favorite granola
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts or dried fruit, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8" or 9" pan.
Beat eggs then mix in granola and any add-ins.
Press into greased pan and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
Cool and cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Curried Pumpkin Carrot Soup 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Birria de Res 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam - Reduced... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Pineapple Pepper... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Creepy Caterpillar Recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Chex Mix 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Gluten Free Granola Bars 4.3/5 (9 Votes)