Bacon Chocolate Couch Potato Bars
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
- 4 cups pretzel sticks
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups potato chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
Fry the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on a paper towel lined plate. Chop into small pieces.
2. Add the pretzels to a food processor or blender and process until you have fine crumbs. Stir in the melted butter and sugar until combined.
3. Line a 9x9-inch baking dish with foil and press the pretzel crumbs into the pan to form a loose crust on the bottom.
4. Top the pretzels with the chopped bacon and chocolate chips.
5. Add the potato chips to a bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into small pieces. Sprinkle over the chocolate chips.
6. Drizzle the can of sweetened condensed milk over everything and place the pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes
7. Let cool on the counter for 20 minutes before chilling completely in the fridge
8. Once the bars are cooled completely, melt the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Drizzle the melted peanut butter over the pan.
9. Remove from the pan by lifting the edges of the foil out. Cut into 12 bars and serve.
You'll also love
- Brown Sugar & Bourbon Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Pork Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swiss Chard with Pine Nuts and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet-Sour Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Medallions with Gravy (30... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wilted Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 0/5 (0 Votes)