Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 3 T Olive Oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 10 oz box frozen spinach (unthawed)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans water
- 32 oz chicken broth
- Family size package of cheese or chicken tortellini, half cooked
1. Put olive oil in a large stock pot.
2. Saute garlic, celery, onions, and carrots until tender.
3. Add frozen spinach and break up block as it cooks.
4. Continue to saute until spinach thaws and heats up.
5. Add soups and water and tortellini.
Heat thoroughly and cook until tortellini is cooked through.