Beef Noodle Bake
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- (home made or store bought)
- salt & pepper to taste -
- 1/2 cup cheddar or mozzarella cheese, shredded ________________________________________
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, about 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink; stir often to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off fat. Add onion, green pepper and mushrooms. Cook, stirring often, until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in sauce. Season with salt and pepper if needed. Add noodles to skillet.
Pour into 6 cup (1.5 L) casserole dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover and bake in preheated 350 F (180 C) oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbling.
You'll also love
- Cheese, Beef & Noodle Casserole 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Autumn Turkey and Pumpkin Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Two-Tomato Arrabbiata Pesto Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Butter-And-Myikos Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Short Ribs with Egg Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine Al Limone with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Noodle Stir Fry**** 0/5 (0 Votes)