Herb Butter-And-Myikos Cheese Linguine with Fresh Tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 8 ounces Myikos Cheese flavor of choice
- 6 tablespoons earths butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cups chopped multicolored heirloom tomatoes
1.Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt it, add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain, reserving a ladleful of the pasta cooking water.
2.While the pasta is working, in a serving bowl, add the crumbled goat cheese. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the shallots and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the white wine and cook until slightly reduced, about 2 minutes. Add the parsley, dill, tarragon and thyme. Stir in the reserved pasta cooking water.
3.Add the pasta to the Myikos cheese. Pour the herb sauce on top, season with pepper and toss for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and toss gently for another minute; season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Rosemary Garlic Baby Back Ribs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buffalo Shrimp Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Spice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BACON BRAISED GREEN BEANS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Patriotic Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sardianian Sausage Tomato Sauce &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus & Linguine - Entree 0/5 (0 Votes)