Coconut Flour Cranberry Nut Bread
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sucanat or sugar (or splenda)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sifted coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
Adapted from grouprecipes.com
Blend together eggs, oil, coconut milk, sugar, vanilla, lemon extract, and salt.
Combine coconut flour with baking powder and whisk thoroughly into batter until there are no lumps.
Fold in cranberries and nuts.
Pour into greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 C) for 60 minutes.
Remove from pan and cool on rack.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Cherry Ripe Cheesecake 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pappa al Pomodoro (Bread and... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nutty Orange Chicken Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Balsamic Sorbet 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry, Beet, and Basil Summer... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- tiramisu cream cheese citrus and... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Coconut Fish 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cranberry Nut Bread 4.4/5 (8 Votes)