Chicken Salad with Cranberries and Scallions
I had leftover shredded chicken so I made this.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Leftover shredded chicken
- Dried cranberries
In bowl, shred chicken. Add desired amount of mayo, dried cranberries, scallions and S&P. Mix well, refrigerate. Serve on bread, or toast.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Stuffing Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Ham Glaze with Root Beer New... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Mamaw's Chicken and Rice Casserole 3.8/5 (63 Votes)
- Cilantro Chili Chicken Skewers 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Sticky Thai Peanut Orange Chicken... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Amaretto-Cranberry Kiss Cocktail 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Potato Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Smoked Ham, Brie & Cranberry... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)