Paul III Favorite!!!
- 1 15 oz can organic pumpkin
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- (in a pinch, substitute pumpkin pie seasoning)
- We use frozen deep dish pie shells, but if you are ambitious you can make your own
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat oven to 350. Whisk pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, half and half, ginger, cinnamon, allspice and cloves in a bowl. Pour into crust; bake until edges are set but center quivers. 1 hour to 75 minutes. Cool completely on a a rack.