Chicken A L'Orange
Chicken cooked on a bed of shallots with an orange sauce over it. Easy and looks wonderful.
- 8 shallots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 T olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Chicken pieces of one chicken or your favorite parts, I use thighs, wings & breasts
- 1/2 c orange marmalade
- 1 T white wine vinegar
- 1 T fresh rosemary
Heat oven to 425. In a large shallow roasting pan, toss the shallots with 1 T oil and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. In a large bowl, whisk together marmalade, vinegar, rosemary, remaining oil and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Add the chicken, toss to coat.
Place the chicken mixture in the roasting pan, nestling the pieces among the shallots. Bake until chicken is cooked through and browned and shallots are tender 30-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (703 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)