Banana Shake Recipe (Paleo)
Dairy, gluten and soy free. No Cow's Milk make almond or coconut milks. Healthy and nutritious Almond Milk and Coconut Milk both contain calcium. Vitamin and mineral packed tropical fruit. Contains Vitamin A, C, Folate, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. Use Paleo friendly almond milk or coconut milk both milks contain calcium. Almond milk is unsaturated.
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup ice (8 ice cubes)
- 2 cups almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (preservative free)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg or cinnamon to taste
- Raw honey or agave to taste (optional)
Adapted from favoriterecipes.biz
Put bananas in blender. Add ice cubes, vanilla & milk.
Blend all ingredients in blender.
Make 2 cups