Crisp Cucumber Salsa
A light and refreshing Crisp Cucumber Salsa. The perfect salsa for tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- 2 cups seeded peeled cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup seeded tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablepoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 jalepeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Tortilla chips
In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In another bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt.
Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with chips.