Sauteed Grape Tomatoes w/ Shallots
Wonderful as a side dish, or on top of grilled Salmon, also can be used as a pizza base.
- 2 pints grape type Tomatoes
- 6 Shallots quartered
- 1/4 Cup white wine
- 2 T Capers
- S & P
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 20mins
Saute' Shallots in EVOO- 4 min.
Add Tomatoes whole and Saute' 3 min
Add White Wine and cook until it evaporates. 4 min.?
Place in serving dish and stir in Capers, S & P
Serve as side dish or on top of grilled fish
You'll also love
- Pineapple Julius**** 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops (for peach-ginger... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fleika (Roumanian Garlic Steak) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MARINEL'S TOMATO TART 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Tomatoes on Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curried Costco Rotisserie Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Beef Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut with Lemon-Butter and... 0/5 (0 Votes)