Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
Is there anything better than a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks? Yes, pumpkin spice latte cupcakes! Top them with caramel sauce.
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven 350°F. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
In bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the sugars, pumpkin, oil and eggs. Mix until blended.
In a separate medium sized bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and espresso powder. Mix until combined.
Add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix on low speed until the batter is smooth.
Using a large cookie scoop, cupcake liners 3/4 full.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
Whip cream in the bowl of a stand mixer until stiff. Add the icing sugar and continue to whip until the sugar is mixed in.
Place whipping cream into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe a simple swirl onto the top of the cupcake. Finish with caramel sauce.
These cupcakes can be eaten immediately, or kept in a sealed container in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Florentine Cookies as... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Duke's Mayonnaise Baked Potato... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Roast Rhubarb 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Pineapple Black Bean Guacamole Dip 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheese Cake (Best) 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cookie Dip 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Oatmeal Chippers in a Jar 4.7/5 (17 Votes)