Lettuce Wraps Asian Pork Style
This is a Paleo recipe with substitute items listed if not worried about Paleo
- Add Ons:
- Sauce: 1/3 cup liquid aminos OR soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1/3 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- Filling: 2 Tbsp coconut oil OR oil of choice
- 1 lb ground pork or boneless pork chops, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 8 oz white mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 head romaine or butter lettuce
- diced carrots, onions, green onions, cucumber, sesame seeds
1. Place the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, mis, and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork, cook about 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the mushrooms, ginger and garlic. Cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until some of the liquid has evaporated.
4. Stir in the sauce, bring to a boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer 4-5 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through.
5. to serve, cup a lettuce leaf in your hand, spoon some pro mixture into it and top with your favorite garnishes
You'll also love
- Shrimp Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey-Balsamic Roasted Carrots... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jello Shooters Fancy Watermelon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with No-Cook Tomato Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- RED LENTILS WITH CAULIFLOWER AND... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPINACH SALAD WITH WARM BACON... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Lettuce Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)