Grilled Artichoke and Spinach Pesto Crostini
Try adding tomatoes!
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, packed down
- 1 tomato (if using)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, toasted
- 1 lemon, zest and juiced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 (12-16 inch) ciabatta loaf, cut into 1/2 inch slices
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. In a food processor, combine artichokes, spinach, tomato (if using), walnuts, lemon zest & juice, garlic, and Parmesan. Pulse to finely chop all ingredients, stopping a few times to scrape down the sides. Then, with machine running, drizzle in olive oil. Season pesto to taste with salt & pepper.
2. Place a grill pan on medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Drizzle ciabatta slices with olive oil. Grill until toasted, about 5 minutes.
3. Spread artichoke pesto over toasted ciabatta & serve.
You'll also love
- Asparagus-Spinach Pesto Pasta with... 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Cherry Topped Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta – Fazu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado-Bone Broth Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic & Butter Marinade 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Oprah's Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Dip (Knorr Leek) 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Kale and pine... 0/5 (0 Votes)