Applesauce Overnight Oats
Super easy to prepare, these delicious Applesauce Overnight Oats are awesome served cold or warm for a healthy breakfast or quick snack.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or apple pie spice (optional, depending on applesauce)
- Pinch of salt
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 2mins
Adapted from cheaprecipeblog.com
Combine all ingredients in a sealable container (like a mason jar).
Stir the mixture, or seal it tightly and shake vigorously until everything is thoroughly combined.
Place in the fridge overnight (or several hours). In the morning, eat cold or warm up for 1 to 2 minutes in the microwave.
You'll also love
- Cod with Spinach in Cheese Sauce 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Tatziki Greek Yogurt and Cucumber... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Birria de Res 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Greek Chicken & Rice Soup with Egg... 3.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Honey-Roasted Brussels Sprouts... 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Salmon Apple Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Crisp Apple and Sausage Salad... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)