Bite Size Pumpkin Funnel Cake Crispies
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla together and then add the milk slowly–beat. Add the canned pumpkin, continue to beat until ingredients are well blended.
Add the dry ingredients and beat until smooth and creamy.
Pour batter into a squeeze bottle or funnel (I used one of these)
When the oil becomes hot, squeeze the batter into the shape you want your mini cakes to be (I only do one at a time)
Move the funnel around to make designs – if you are super creative you can write things, make special designs, etc.
Brown on both sides…which for minis took about 30 seconds on each side. Remove from hot oil and drain on a dry paper towel.
In a small bowl combine powdered sugar and cinnamon. Using a sifter, sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the funnel cake crispies.
You'll also love
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf 3.9/5 (137 Votes)
- SPICY WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Berry Buttermilk Cake 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Baked Potato... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Warm Pumpkin-Blueberry Bread =... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Classic Funnel Cake (David Venable) 4.4/5 (36 Votes)