Macaroni Grill Italian Meatloaf
- 3/4 lb. bread crumbs
- 1 qt. milk
- 5 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. yellow onion, diced
- 1 lb. mushrooms, diced
- 12 sage leaves
- 6 1/2 oz. ketchup
- 4 eggs
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from recipe4living.com
Mix the bread crumbs and milk then refrigerate for 20 minutes.
In a mixer, place the remaining ingredients and mix on low speed for four minutes.
Add the bread-crumb mixture to the meat mixture and mix for four more minutes.
Place mixture into a greased loaf pan.
Cover the meatloaf tightly with plastic film and then with foil. Poke holes in covering to vent steam.
Bake 350 degrees for one hour.
You'll also love
- Beef Filets Wrapped in Bacon 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- FRESH and SUPER SIMPLE Strawberry... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Cole Slaw with Ramen Noodles 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Skinny Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Feta-Scallion Couscous Cakes With... 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Skillet Penne with Sausage and... 4.2/5 (61 Votes)
- Classic Old Fashioned Macaroni... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)