ITALIAN SHRIMP FETTUCINE****
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add the mushrooms, green onions, and garlic.
Saute for 1-2 min or until green onions start to soften.
Stir in the tomatoes, parsley and wine.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions and drain.
Add the shrimp and lemon juice to tomato mixture.
Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
Serve over the cooked fettuccine.
***To make this healthier serve over spaghetti squash or whole wheat Pasta
You'll also love
- Lemon Coconut Cake 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill Italian Meatloaf 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Cole Slaw with Ramen Noodles 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.1/5 (66 Votes)
- Dirty Shrimp in Butter-Beer Sauce 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos with Lime Slaw 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Feta-Scallion Couscous Cakes With... 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo - Baked 4.6/5 (25 Votes)