Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cup sall-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2.Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
3.Mix flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into creamed butter until combined. Fold chocolate chips into batter. Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons batter for each cookie onto a baking sheet.
4.Bake in the preheated oven until the edges of each cookie are lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.